So all the seeds (now seedlings) are all well on their way. The tomatoes are 4+ inches tall and growing very well. What is interesting is that I found one bag of the plugs that come with the Bio Domes and I planted impatiens in them. I also planted some impatiens in some seed starting soil. The impatiens that were planted in the soil are 10 times the size of the ones in the plugs. I attribute this to the lack of "food" provided by the the plugs. Anyways, guess I will be using the soil from now on!
So the other night I planted the second last batch of vegetable seeds, cucumbers, zucchini and tomatillos!
The peas, cauliflower and cabbage has yet to make an appearance outside, but they should sprout soon.
I will be starting to transplant a number of plants soon so I can free up one of the bio domes to plant the last batch of seeds (mostly marigolds).
No comments:
Post a Comment