So the other day I was out planting some spinach seeds and Super Woman swooped in and helped me out! Now her flying abilities and super strength was not that useful in seed planting but it sure was help to have an extra set of hands.
I finally did see some of out snap peas peaking out from the dirt. There are only a few but they are finally starting to come up. I also believe that one of the cauliflower seeds is also coming up. I hear that it is suppose to be snow on Saturday I am hoping these tiny seedlings will be hardy enough to survive, but just in case I will be putting a cover over them.So I was in the basement today surveying the other seedlings and most of them are doing really well, but like other years there are a number of seeds have not sprouted yet. This happens every year with some seeds. This usually means that these seeds are either quite fussy or possibly they just wont grow. So hopefully today I will be planting some new seeds. It is a little late but late is better than never!
I also have been starting to re pot some of the impatients that have not been growing very well. Hopefully the fertilizer in the potting soil will help these plants catch up to the ones that are more than 20 times their size. I will also have to start replanting the tomatoes since some of them are more than 4" tall and growing fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment